How To Cancel TalkingParents Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of TalkingParents and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your TalkingParents subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your TalkingParents subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on TalkingParents website
- Alternatives to TalkingParents
Cancel TalkingParents Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel TalkingParents subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "TalkingParents".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling TalkingParents subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel TalkingParents subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel TalkingParents Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "TalkingParents" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to TalkingParents will now be canceled.
Cancel TalkingParents Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to TalkingParents via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see TalkingParents. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from TalkingParents
Cancel TalkingParents Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting TalkingParents via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on TalkingParents's Website
Another way of canceling TalkingParents subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the TalkingParents app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.talkingparents.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About TalkingParents App
TalkingParents provides parents with a secure, accountable, and complete record of all co-parenting communication. Features include Accountable Calling℠, Secure Messaging, Shared Calendar, a Personal Journal, and more. Sign up for a Standard or Premium Plan to access the TalkingParents app. TalkingParents Premium Plan Includes: ACCOUNTABLE CALLING ℠ (Available within the United States and Canada) - Make recorded calls to your co-parent - Get text transcripts of every recorded call All TalkingParents Plans include: EASY AND SECURE MESSAGING - Receive instant notifications fo...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app