How to Cancel Advanced Language Therapy Lite
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Advanced Language Therapy Lite subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Advanced Language Therapy Lite subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Advanced Language Therapy Lite Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Advanced Language Therapy Lite subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Advanced Language Therapy Lite".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Advanced Language Therapy Lite subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Advanced Language Therapy Lite subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Advanced Language Therapy Lite Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Advanced Language Therapy Lite" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Advanced Language Therapy Lite will now be canceled.
Cancel Advanced Language Therapy Lite Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Advanced Language Therapy Lite via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Advanced Language Therapy Lite. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Advanced Language Therapy Lite
Cancel Advanced Language Therapy Lite via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Advanced Language Therapy Lite via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Advanced Language Therapy Lite's Website
Another way of canceling Advanced Language Therapy Lite subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Advanced Language Therapy Lite app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://tactustherapy.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Advanced Language Therapy Lite App
Take your aphasia therapy to the next level with four evidence-based advanced apps that build on the skills established the best-selling Language Therapy 4-in-1 app. This free sample of the new value-priced advanced app lets you try four popular speech therapy apps to help you improve. YOU'LL GET TO TRY THESE 4 APPS: ----- 1) ADVANCED COMPREHENSION THERAPY Practice understanding sentences with three activities to improve listening and reading skills. ------- 2) ADVANCED NAMING THERAPY Practice word-finding skills with four activities to improve verbal expression. ------- 3) ADVANCED READING THERAPY Practice reading at the paragraph-level with three levels of difficulty with comprehension questions and audio support. ------- 4) ADVANCED WRITING THERAPY Practice typing at the word, sentence, and paragraph levels along with strengthening sound-letter relationships. ----- WHO IS THIS APP FOR? *Stroke survivors with mild or moderate aphasia (impaired language) *Brain injury survivors with high-level cognitive-communication impairments *Speech-language pathologists (SLPs) who work with adult communication TRY FOR FREE! Download Advanced Language Therapy Lite to try each of the four apps for free. Then purchase all four in Advanced Language Therapy, or purchase only the ones you need separately. THE TACTUS THERAPY DIFFERENCE In all Tactus Therapy apps for speech therapy, you'll get wifi-free use, no log-ins, and no subscriptions. The activities are based on resea...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app