How To Cancel LifeLock for Norton 360 Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of LifeLock for Norton 360 and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your LifeLock for Norton 360 subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your LifeLock for Norton 360 subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on LifeLock website
- Alternatives to LifeLock for Norton 360
Cancel LifeLock for Norton 360 Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel LifeLock for Norton 360 subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on LifeLock for Norton 360.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling LifeLock for Norton 360 subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel LifeLock for Norton 360 subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the LifeLock for Norton 360 store LifeLock for Norton 360lication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel LifeLock for Norton 360 Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "LifeLock for Norton 360" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to LifeLock will now be canceled.
Cancel LifeLock for Norton 360 Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to LifeLock for Norton 360 via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see LifeLock for Norton 360. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from LifeLock
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel LifeLock for Norton 360 Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting LifeLock for Norton 360 via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on LifeLock for Norton 360's Website
An alternate way of canceling LifeLock for Norton 360 subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the LifeLock for Norton 360 app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://support.norton.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About LifeLock for Norton 360 App
Identity Theft Protection is hard. We make it easy for you with a NORTON 360 WITH LIFELOCK MEMBERSHIP and the LIFELOCK FOR NORTON 360 app. You’re across town—and someone is taking out a bank loan in your name. We’ll send you an identity alert†. If it’s not you taking out that loan, you can respond right away, and we’ll go to work on your behalf. NORTON 360 WITH LIFELOCK PLANS INCLUDE: •LIFELOCK IDENTITY ALERT™ SYSTEM†: Alerts you, via push notification to your mobile device, if your Social Security Number, name, address, or date of birth are used in applications for credit or services....
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app