How To Cancel Sygic GPS Navigation & Offline Maps Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Sygic GPS Navigation & Offline Maps and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Sygic GPS Navigation & Offline Maps subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Sygic GPS Navigation & Offline Maps subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Sygic GPS Navigation Offline Maps website
- Alternatives to Sygic GPS Navigation & Offline Maps
Cancel Sygic GPS Navigation & Offline Maps Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Sygic GPS Navigation & Offline Maps subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Sygic GPS Navigation & Offline Maps".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Sygic GPS Navigation & Offline Maps subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Sygic GPS Navigation & Offline Maps subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Sygic GPS Navigation & Offline Maps Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Sygic GPS Navigation & Offline Maps" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Sygic GPS Navigation Offline Maps will now be canceled.
Cancel Sygic GPS Navigation & Offline Maps Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Sygic GPS Navigation & Offline Maps via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Sygic GPS Navigation & Offline Maps. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Sygic GPS Navigation Offline Maps
Cancel Sygic GPS Navigation & Offline Maps Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Sygic GPS Navigation & Offline Maps via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Sygic GPS Navigation & Offline Maps's Website
Another way of canceling Sygic GPS Navigation & Offline Maps subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Sygic GPS Navigation & Offline Maps app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.sygic.com/gps-navigation and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Sygic GPS Navigation & Offline Maps App
Sygic GPS, Navigation is the world’s most downloaded GPS navigation app, trusted by more than 200 million drivers. Offline 3D maps are stored on your phone for GPS navigation without an internet connection. We update the maps multiple times per year for free, so that you can always rely on Sygic GPS Navigation. NAVIGATE ANYWHERE, EVEN WITHOUT AN INTERNET CONNECTION • Offline maps of all countries in the world, from TomTom and other providers • Free map updates multiple times per year • Voice-guided GPS navigation with precise directions and spoken street names • Millions of interesting...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app