How to Cancel Eye Makeup Tutorial step
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Eye Makeup Tutorial step by step subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Eye Makeup Tutorial step by step subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Eye Makeup Tutorial step Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Eye Makeup Tutorial step by step subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Eye Makeup Tutorial step by step".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Eye Makeup Tutorial step by step subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Eye Makeup Tutorial step by step subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Eye Makeup Tutorial step Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Eye Makeup Tutorial step by step" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Eye Makeup Tutorial step will now be canceled.
Cancel Eye Makeup Tutorial step Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Eye Makeup Tutorial step by step via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Eye Makeup Tutorial step by step. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Eye Makeup Tutorial step
Cancel Eye Makeup Tutorial step via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Eye Makeup Tutorial step by step via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Eye Makeup Tutorial step's Website
Another way of canceling Eye Makeup Tutorial step by step subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Eye Makeup Tutorial step by step app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://sukriye.c1.biz and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Eye Makeup Tutorial step by step App
Different Styles of Eye Makeup Tutorials; -Brown and Gold Soft Eye Makeup -Soft Smokey Eye -Gold Festive Eyes -Defined-Crease Smokey Eye -The Simple Day-Look -Deep Blue Eyeshadow -Rose Gold Eyes -Plum Smokey Eye -Blue Winged Liner -Simple Kohl-Lined Smokey Eye -Mermaid Eyeshadow -Brown Cut Crease And Black Eyeliner -Black And Silver Smokey Eye -Copper Gold Eye Makeup -Warm Copper Green Eye Makeup -Simple Eye Makeup For Work -Magnify Your Eyes -Foiled Sunset Eyes -Navy and Purple Smokey Eye -Metallic Blue Smokey Eyeshadow -Leaf Green Eye Makeup -Deep-Gold Winged Liner -The Under 5 Minute Eye Makeup -The Classic Cat-Eye -Sultry Copper-Rose Gold Eyes eye makeup tutorial for blue eyes smokey eye makeup tutorial eye makeup tutorial for brown eyes eye makeup steps natural eye makeup tutorial eyeshadow tutorial step by step natural eyeshadow tutorial
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app