How To Cancel ST BLE Profile Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of ST BLE Profile and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your ST BLE Profile subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your ST BLE Profile subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on ST BLE Profile website
- Alternatives to ST BLE Profile
Cancel ST BLE Profile Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel ST BLE Profile subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "ST BLE Profile".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling ST BLE Profile subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel ST BLE Profile subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel ST BLE Profile Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "ST BLE Profile" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to ST BLE Profile will now be canceled.
Cancel ST BLE Profile Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to ST BLE Profile via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see ST BLE Profile. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from ST BLE Profile
Cancel ST BLE Profile Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting ST BLE Profile via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on ST BLE Profile's Website
Another way of canceling ST BLE Profile subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the ST BLE Profile app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.st.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About ST BLE Profile App
The ST BLE Profile App is a companion tool to show in human readable form all notifications coming from Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) devices implementing peripheral profiles. It supports primarily STM32 Nucleo boards + X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1 BlueNRG expansion boards running middleware libraries and examples. Simply launch the ST BLE Profile, scan the network and establish a Bluetooth LE connection with your device from the discovered devices list. Then select the profile and view received data. The supported BLE standard peripheral profiles are: • Alert Notification • Blood Pressure • Find M...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app