How to Cancel Steuerbot
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Steuerbot – German Tax Return subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Steuerbot – German Tax Return subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Steuerbot Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Steuerbot – German Tax Return subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Steuerbot – German Tax Return".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Steuerbot – German Tax Return subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Steuerbot – German Tax Return subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Steuerbot Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Steuerbot – German Tax Return" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Steuerbot will now be canceled.
Cancel Steuerbot Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Steuerbot – German Tax Return via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Steuerbot – German Tax Return. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Steuerbot
Cancel Steuerbot via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Steuerbot – German Tax Return via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Steuerbot's Website
Another way of canceling Steuerbot – German Tax Return subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Steuerbot – German Tax Return app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.steuerbot.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Steuerbot – German Tax Return App
The top-rated tax app for employees, trainees, students and pensioners. Get your taxes done with Steuerbot - your personal tax helper! Get an average tax refund of €1,051. Complete your tax return in 20 minutes for 2021, 2020, 2019 and 2018 with simple questions in Steuerbot Chat and submit your tax return via ELSTER. How much does Steuerbot cost? Until you submit your tax return, Steuerbot is completely free for you. You can enter your tax return without any risk and then decide for yourself, based on the calculated refund, whether the tax return is worth it for you. You only pay if your refund is more than €100 or if you are obliged to file a tax return. The submission of the tax return costs €29.95. Why should I do my tax return? You can deduct much more than your commuting expenses as income-related expenses and for that you need no tax knowledge and no forms at all 😄 For example, if you bought a new notebook, you can fully deduct it in the same year. The average refund is currently €1,051. Your refund amount is always displayed at the top of our tax app. Get your refund without any forms. What happens to my data? We strictly adhere to the GDPR (European General Data Protection Regulation) 🔐 We store the data of your tax return anonymously and they are only passed on to the tax office when submitted via the ELSTER interface. Our servers are located in Germany. There we store the data of your tax return for 5 years within the legal retention pe...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app