How To Cancel Starling Bank - Better Mobile Banking Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Starling Bank - Better Mobile Banking and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Starling Bank - Better Mobile Banking subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Starling Bank - Better Mobile Banking subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Starling Bank website
- Alternatives to Starling Bank - Better Mobile Banking
Cancel Starling Bank - Better Mobile Banking Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Starling Bank - Better Mobile Banking subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Starling Bank - Better Mobile Banking.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Starling Bank - Better Mobile Banking subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Starling Bank - Better Mobile Banking subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Starling Bank - Better Mobile Banking store Starling Bank - Better Mobile Bankinglication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Starling Bank - Better Mobile Banking Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Starling Bank - Better Mobile Banking" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Starling Bank will now be canceled.
Cancel Starling Bank - Better Mobile Banking Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Starling Bank - Better Mobile Banking via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Starling Bank - Better Mobile Banking. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Starling Bank
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Starling Bank - Better Mobile Banking Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Starling Bank - Better Mobile Banking via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Starling Bank - Better Mobile Banking's Website
An alternate way of canceling Starling Bank - Better Mobile Banking subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Starling Bank - Better Mobile Banking app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://www.starlingbank.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Starling Bank - Better Mobile Banking App
We’re on a mission to change banking for good. Voted Best British Bank, Best Current Account Provider and Best Business Banking Provider at the 2020 British Bank Awards, Starling is the financial control centre that lives on your phone. Our award-winning personal, business and joint accounts make managing your money as seamless and simple as it should be in 2020 (and we’ve got the 4.5 star Trustpilot rating to prove it!). Open a mobile bank account from your phone, for free, and join over a million people who are already keeping track of their money with Starling. Here’s what you’ll...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app