How To Cancel STPOWER MOSFET Finder Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of STPOWER MOSFET Finder and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your STPOWER MOSFET Finder subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your STPOWER MOSFET Finder subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on STPOWER MOSFET Finder website
- Alternatives to STPOWER MOSFET Finder
Cancel STPOWER MOSFET Finder Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel STPOWER MOSFET Finder subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "STPOWER MOSFET Finder".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling STPOWER MOSFET Finder subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel STPOWER MOSFET Finder subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel STPOWER MOSFET Finder Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "STPOWER MOSFET Finder" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to STPOWER MOSFET Finder will now be canceled.
Cancel STPOWER MOSFET Finder Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to STPOWER MOSFET Finder via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see STPOWER MOSFET Finder. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from STPOWER MOSFET Finder
Cancel STPOWER MOSFET Finder Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting STPOWER MOSFET Finder via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on STPOWER MOSFET Finder's Website
Another way of canceling STPOWER MOSFET Finder subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the STPOWER MOSFET Finder app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.st.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About STPOWER MOSFET Finder App
A fast and smart way to explore the STPOWER MOSFET product portfolio by mobile & or Tablet You can define the device that best fits your application with the Parametric Search engine You can also find your product thanks to the Part Number Search engine Features Find our product by parametric search or by Part Number; Get product specifications (datasheets, main electrical parameters, brief product description, key features, marketing status); Add products and datasheet to your favorites; Share technical documentations via social media or via mail.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app