How To Cancel Cover Strike Free Fire Battle Royale Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Cover Strike Free Fire Battle Royale and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Cover Strike Free Fire Battle Royale subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Cover Strike Free Fire Battle Royale subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Cover Strike Free Fire Battle Royale website
- Alternatives to Cover Strike Free Fire Battle Royale
Cancel Cover Strike Free Fire Battle Royale Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Cover Strike Free Fire Battle Royale subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Cover Strike Free Fire Battle Royale.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Cover Strike Free Fire Battle Royale subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Cover Strike Free Fire Battle Royale subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Cover Strike Free Fire Battle Royale store Cover Strike Free Fire Battle Royalelication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Cover Strike Free Fire Battle Royale Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Cover Strike Free Fire Battle Royale" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Cover Strike Free Fire Battle Royale will now be canceled.
Cancel Cover Strike Free Fire Battle Royale Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Cover Strike Free Fire Battle Royale via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Cover Strike Free Fire Battle Royale. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Cover Strike Free Fire Battle Royale
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Cover Strike Free Fire Battle Royale Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Cover Strike Free Fire Battle Royale via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Cover Strike Free Fire Battle Royale's Website
An alternate way of canceling Cover Strike Free Fire Battle Royale subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Cover Strike Free Fire Battle Royale app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Cover Strike Free Fire Battle Royale App
Welcome to Special Ops Free Fire Battle Royale Survival Battleground. Show your skills free on mobile as a brave sniper player of free gun games. With top ff army games for survival join hands with your squad in this most exciting battle royal games. Your mission starts as you step on battleground in free mobile games with thrilling shooting games free modes. This game is all about best fps mobile games so don’t let your gun fly away from you on battleground or survival will become challenging in these exciting battle royale category games. Defend your team from fire shooting with different fi...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app