How to Cancel Spentra
Learn how to cancel Spentra subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel Spentra Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "Spentra".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "Spentra" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Spentra Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "Spentra" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to Spentra will now be canceled.
Cancel Spentra Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "Spentra" or "Spentra, LLC" » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from Spentra
Cancel Spentra via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Spentra's Website
- Visit their website - https://spentra.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About Spentra App
A complete pay access solution designed to improve financial stability. Get early access to earned wages anytime, anywhere. The Spentra Mastercard® Payroll Card featuring Money Earned® is an employer-sponsored benefit. It was designed from the ground up to provide an employee with a better option to get and manage their pay. Money Earned® is our proprietary patented product that allows you instant access to up to 50% of your already earned net wages in advance of your paycheck date. If your employer already offers the Spentra Card just download the app, request your card, and begin to manage the money you know you have. If your employer does not currently offer the Spentra Card, just have them contact us at [email protected] and we will be glad to make that happen. Take control of your money and align what matters to you…today. MANAGE AND ENJOY YOUR SPENTRA ACCOUNT • Enroll and manage your card directly from the Spentra app • Instant transaction alerts* anytime you use the Spentra Card • Block and unblock your card directly from the app • Interactive surcharge-free ATM finder from the app • Over 55,000 surcharge-free Allpoint ATMs • No fee for the card • No monthly maintenance fees • No minimum balance fees/requirements • No ACH deposit fees • Friendly and responsive customer support • FDIC insured up to $250,000 through Patriot Bank, N.A., Member FDIC • Our patented benefit - Money Earned® *Standard message and data rates from your wireless service provider may apply. The Spentra Mastercard® Payroll Card is issued by Patriot Bank, N.A., Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Mastercard International Incorporated. Consult your Cardholder Agreement and the Fee Schedule for fees, terms, and conditions associated with the approval, maintenance, and use of the Card. The Card may be used everywhere Mastercard debit cards are accepted. Restrictions apply; see Cardholder Agreement for details. Spentra Card is not offered in New York. The Money Earned® feature provided by Spentra, LLC is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Patriot Bank, N.A. who has no liability in relation to the service.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app