How to Cancel Album
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Album subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Album subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Album Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Album subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Album".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Album subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Album subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Album Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Album" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Album will now be canceled.
Cancel Album Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Album via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Album. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Album
Cancel Album via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Album via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Album's Website
Another way of canceling Album subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Album app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.sonymobile.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Album App
The Album application brings new intuitive ways to browse high-quality photos and videos at blazing speed. It also provides instant viewing and sharing of photos on online services as well as leveraging the great camera capabilities of Xperia™ smartphones. [Notes] *Backup - Powered by Amazon was removed from the Album app on March 31st, 2020. Please visit the support page for more details: https://support.sonymobile.com/ *Support for viewing of photos with the Places view has been discontinued. *If your content is showing the wrong date order in Album, please use "Edit Date" from "Details" in the options menu in the fullscreen view. You can adjust the date and time of your photos. This application uses analytics software to collect and aggregate statistics to help us improve this app and our services. None of this data can be used to identify you.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app