How To Cancel SONIC Drive-In Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of SONIC Drive-In and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your SONIC Drive-In subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your SONIC Drive-In subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on SONIC Drive In website
- Alternatives to SONIC Drive-In
Cancel SONIC Drive-In Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel SONIC Drive-In subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "SONIC Drive-In".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling SONIC Drive-In subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel SONIC Drive-In subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel SONIC Drive-In Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "SONIC Drive-In" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to SONIC Drive In will now be canceled.
Cancel SONIC Drive-In Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to SONIC Drive-In via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see SONIC Drive-In. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from SONIC Drive In
Cancel SONIC Drive-In Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting SONIC Drive-In via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on SONIC Drive-In's Website
Another way of canceling SONIC Drive-In subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the SONIC Drive-In app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.sonicdrivein.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About SONIC Drive-In App
The SONIC Drive-In app lets you order and pay with your phone, get rewards, find out about new items and offers, browse the menu, check nutritional information and more! • Order Ahead and be first in line every time! Plus, get Happy Hour Any Time (1/2 Price Drinks & Slushes) when you order ahead through the app. Limited time only. See app for details. • Get exclusive rewards you can redeem when you use Order Ahead. • Find the closest SONIC Drive-In locations in your area and see their hours. • Browse the menu. Check out what’s new and view nutritional info for each item.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Hello. I have been trying to access my digital card for months. This app won't let me login, and just reads "an error has occurred, please try again". I have sent emails, and nobody helps. Can someone there help with this problem?
— by Vernon Graves on Dec 14 2020
Search for another app