How To Cancel Dinamalar for Phones Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Dinamalar for Phones and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Dinamalar for Phones subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Dinamalar for Phones subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Dinamalar website
- Alternatives to Dinamalar for Phones
Cancel Dinamalar for Phones Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Dinamalar for Phones subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Dinamalar for Phones.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Dinamalar for Phones subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Dinamalar for Phones subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Dinamalar for Phones store Dinamalar for Phoneslication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Dinamalar for Phones Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Dinamalar for Phones" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Dinamalar will now be canceled.
Cancel Dinamalar for Phones Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Dinamalar for Phones via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Dinamalar for Phones. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Dinamalar
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Dinamalar for Phones Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Dinamalar for Phones via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Dinamalar for Phones's Website
An alternate way of canceling Dinamalar for Phones subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Dinamalar for Phones app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.dinamalar.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Dinamalar for Phones App
Dinamalar, a leading Tamil Newspaper & Dinamalar.com, No.1, Indian publication portal from India, is the first Tamil Newspaper to launch Android App, to provide its enriched content with better user experience. It will be updated 24x7 with a dedicated team. Dinamalar Android app gives you latest news from Tamil Nadu, India, World & important districts news, Cinema news, reviews, sports news & live cricket score, business news & NSE/BSE market update, Rasi palan and photo gallery & video – News, Trailer… with some unique Android user experience.
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app