How to Cancel SoFi
Learn how to cancel SoFi - Invest, Trade, Borrow subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel SoFi Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "SoFi - Invest, Trade, Borrow".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "SoFi" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel SoFi Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "SoFi - Invest, Trade, Borrow" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to SoFi will now be canceled.
Cancel SoFi Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "SoFi - Invest, Trade, Borrow" or "Social Finance, Inc." » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from SoFi
Cancel SoFi via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on SoFi's Website
- Visit their website - https://www.sofi.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About SoFi - Invest, Trade, Borrow App
SoFi is a one-stop shop for your finances, designed to help you Get Your Money Right®. Save, spend, earn, borrow and invest—all in one app. Get up to $1,000 in free stock when you open and fund an account!* ONE CONVENIENT APP DOES IT ALL Manage your money, invest and trade, check your rates and apply for loans. Do everything in one place. EARN HIGH INTEREST When you save with SoFi Checking and Savings, you can earn high interest on your balances—up to 3.75% APY.** NO INVESTMENT ACCOUNT MINIMUMS SoFi Invest lets you trade crypto, invest in stocks, ETFs, retirement funds and more with no commissions and no account minimums. BORROW FOR SCHOOL, HOME IMPROVEMENT AND MORE Simply apply and start saving with a SoFi loan. No hidden fees and no catch. Just serious savings. GET YOUR MONEY RIGHT® WITH ZERO ACCOUNT FEES Pay zero account fees with SoFi Checkings and Savings, which includes no annual, overdraft or other account fees***. SMART MONEY MOVES EARN YOU POINTS Reward points are redeemable for cash, fractional shares of stock, SoFi loan payments, and more. NO-COST SPENDING AND BUDGETING TOOLS Get complimentary credit score monitoring, spending breakdowns, financial insights, and more. ACCESS MEMBER BENEFITS Members get unlimited access to 1-on-1 financial and career planning at no additional cost. Investment products: ARE NOT FDIC INSURED • ARE NOT BANK GUARANTEED • MAY LOSE VALUE *Customer must fund their Active Invest account with at least $10 within 30 days of opening the account. Probability of customer receiving $1,000 is 0.028%. See full terms and conditions. **SoFi members with direct deposit can earn up to 3.75% annual percentage yield (APY) on savings balances (including Vaults) and 2.50% APY on checking balances. There is no minimum direct deposit amount required to qualify for the 3.75% APY for savings and 2.50% APY for checking balances. Members without direct deposit will earn 1.20% APY on all account balances in checking and savings (including Vaults). Interest rates are variable and subject to change at any time. These rates are current as of 1/4/2023. Additional information can be found at http://www.sofi.com/legal/banking-rate-sheet. SoFi Checking and Savings is offered through SoFi Bank, N.A. The SoFi® Bank Debit Mastercard® is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to license by Mastercard International Incorporated and can be used everywhere Mastercard is accepted. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. ***We work hard to offer high interest and no account fees. With that in mind, our interest rate and fee structure are subject to change at any time. See our terms and conditions at sofi.com/legal. Personal loan fixed rates from 7.99% APR to 23.43% APR (with autopay). Loan terms are between 2-7 years. If SoFi is unable to offer you a loan but matches you for a loan with a participating bank, then your rate may be outside the range of rates listed above. Not all rates & amounts available in all states; sofi.com/eligibility for details. Interest rate caps may be lower in some states due to legal requirements & may impact your eligibility to qualify for a SoFi loan. SoFi rate ranges are current as of 5/20/22 & are subject to change. Not all applicants qualify for the lowest rate. Lowest rates reserved for the most creditworthy borrowers. To learn more about the autopay discount see sofi.com/legal/#5
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app