How To Cancel Social Media Post Maker - Social Post Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Social Media Post Maker - Social Post and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Social Media Post Maker - Social Post subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Social Media Post Maker - Social Post subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Social Media Post Maker website
- Alternatives to Social Media Post Maker - Social Post
Cancel Social Media Post Maker - Social Post Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Social Media Post Maker - Social Post subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Social Media Post Maker - Social Post.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Social Media Post Maker - Social Post subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Social Media Post Maker - Social Post subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Social Media Post Maker - Social Post store Social Media Post Maker - Social Postlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Social Media Post Maker - Social Post Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Social Media Post Maker - Social Post" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Social Media Post Maker will now be canceled.
Cancel Social Media Post Maker - Social Post Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Social Media Post Maker - Social Post via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Social Media Post Maker - Social Post. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Social Media Post Maker
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Social Media Post Maker - Social Post Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Social Media Post Maker - Social Post via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Social Media Post Maker - Social Post's Website
An alternate way of canceling Social Media Post Maker - Social Post subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Social Media Post Maker - Social Post app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://stylishappworld.web.app/ and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Social Media Post Maker - Social Post App
Create amazing Post for social networking platforms. Social media posts for your business, we’ve come up with some real-life examples that stuck out to us, on Facebook, Instagram, etc. Post Maker is the use of social media platforms to promote a product or service. Key Features: 1. Various collection of professional and beautiful poster templates 2. High-level customization support 3. Cool sticker collection with adding your own option 4. Add text with multiple fonts and text effects 5. Change background from gallery or from background collection...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app