How To Cancel Smule - Social Karaoke Singing Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Smule - Social Karaoke Singing and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Smule - Social Karaoke Singing subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Smule - Social Karaoke Singing subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Smule website
- Alternatives to Smule - Social Karaoke Singing
Cancel Smule - Social Karaoke Singing Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Smule - Social Karaoke Singing subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Smule - Social Karaoke Singing.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Smule - Social Karaoke Singing subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Smule - Social Karaoke Singing subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Smule - Social Karaoke Singing store Smule - Social Karaoke Singinglication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Smule - Social Karaoke Singing Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Smule - Social Karaoke Singing" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Smule will now be canceled.
Cancel Smule - Social Karaoke Singing Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Smule - Social Karaoke Singing via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Smule - Social Karaoke Singing. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Smule
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Smule - Social Karaoke Singing Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Smule - Social Karaoke Singing via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Smule - Social Karaoke Singing's Website
An alternate way of canceling Smule - Social Karaoke Singing subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Smule - Social Karaoke Singing app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.smule.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Smule - Social Karaoke Singing App
Love music? With Smule, you can sing and make music with friends and fans around the world! Karaoke solo or duet with people across the globe. Sing duets with major artists like Ed Sheeran and Luis Fonsi. Sing a cappella, solo or with a group. Dance or play along to top hits. Use audio effects and video filters while singing your favorite karaoke songs. You can even sing LIVE for friends and fans. Try it free! Featured on Entertainment Tonight, Forbes, and Google Play’s Best Apps. FEATURES • Sing karaoke free to millions of songs with music and lyrics. Karaoke anytime, anywhere. •...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app