How to Cancel inReverse Party Game
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your inReverse Party Game - Backwards Karaoke subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your inReverse Party Game - Backwards Karaoke subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel inReverse Party Game Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel inReverse Party Game - Backwards Karaoke subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "inReverse Party Game - Backwards Karaoke".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling inReverse Party Game - Backwards Karaoke subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel inReverse Party Game - Backwards Karaoke subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel inReverse Party Game Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "inReverse Party Game - Backwards Karaoke" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to inReverse Party Game will now be canceled.
Cancel inReverse Party Game Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to inReverse Party Game - Backwards Karaoke via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see inReverse Party Game - Backwards Karaoke. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from inReverse Party Game
Cancel inReverse Party Game via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting inReverse Party Game - Backwards Karaoke via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on inReverse Party Game's Website
Another way of canceling inReverse Party Game - Backwards Karaoke subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the inReverse Party Game - Backwards Karaoke app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://inreverse.me and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About inReverse Party Game - Backwards Karaoke App
THE FIRST TRULY UNIQUE PARTY GAME! Bring your phone to a party or start one wherever you are in an instant. The game is based on a popular Russian TV show. Watch our lame demo video at http://inreverse.me or read the reviews if you don't believe this can be funny! But better yet try yourself, it's free! HOW TO PLAY 1. Every game round involves two players. 2. The First Player secretly records a short fragment of a song a capella while the Second Player is not listening. 3. If the Second Player then tries to repeat the reversed version by recording it fragment by fragment. 4. When all fragments are recorded, Second Player listens to them all together reversed back and makes his final guess! If he has repeated fragment close enough he should hear the original song. Or something very similar, but 100% funnier!
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app