How to Cancel Profit!
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Profit! - Deposit Calculator subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Profit! - Deposit Calculator subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Profit! Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Profit! - Deposit Calculator subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Profit! - Deposit Calculator".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Profit! - Deposit Calculator subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Profit! - Deposit Calculator subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Profit! Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Profit! - Deposit Calculator" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Profit! will now be canceled.
Cancel Profit! Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Profit! - Deposit Calculator via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Profit! - Deposit Calculator. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Profit!
Cancel Profit! via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Profit! - Deposit Calculator via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Profit!'s Website
Another way of canceling Profit! - Deposit Calculator subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Profit! - Deposit Calculator app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Profit! - Deposit Calculator App
This app will allow you to calculate main indicators and characteristics of deposit in easy and fast way. Enter deposit amount, amount of regular replenishments, annual rate and term. You can select various forms of how interest can be paid: 1. On maturity 2. Monthly 3. Annually 4. Quarterly 5. Daily 6. Enter any frequency of replenishment (number of times per year) by choosing "Other" If you wish, you can view deposit changes with more details by period with graph, that represents changes. Please leave your feedback with everything positive and negative that you have found.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app