How To Cancel 100 Push-ups workout Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of 100 Push-ups workout and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your 100 Push-ups workout subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your 100 Push-ups workout subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on 100 Push ups workout website
- Alternatives to 100 Push-ups workout
Cancel 100 Push-ups workout Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel 100 Push-ups workout subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "100 Push-ups workout".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling 100 Push-ups workout subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel 100 Push-ups workout subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel 100 Push-ups workout Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "100 Push-ups workout" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to 100 Push ups workout will now be canceled.
Cancel 100 Push-ups workout Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to 100 Push-ups workout via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see 100 Push-ups workout. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from 100 Push ups workout
Cancel 100 Push-ups workout Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting 100 Push-ups workout via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on 100 Push-ups workout's Website
Another way of canceling 100 Push-ups workout subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the 100 Push-ups workout app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://bestronger.club and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About 100 Push-ups workout App
Do you want to be able to do 100 push-ups? Sounds impossible but it can be done. YOU can do it! The workout course of 100 push-ups Be Stronger is your personal fitness coach for push ups. If you start training on this program you can push-ups 100 times in a row in 6-10 weeks. It's not so difficult as it can seems. It will be necessary just to do the appropriate workouts. ★The workouts are split on 11 programs depending on your sport training. Just choose the right program for you. We recommend to use it in complex with the program from Be Stronger cycle. Combining all programs from the cyc...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app