How To Cancel Breastfeeding Tracker Baby Log Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Breastfeeding Tracker Baby Log and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Breastfeeding Tracker Baby Log subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Breastfeeding Tracker Baby Log subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Breastfeeding Tracker Ba website
- Alternatives to Breastfeeding Tracker Baby Log
Cancel Breastfeeding Tracker Baby Log Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Breastfeeding Tracker Baby Log subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Breastfeeding Tracker Baby Log".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Breastfeeding Tracker Baby Log subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Breastfeeding Tracker Baby Log subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Breastfeeding Tracker Baby Log Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Breastfeeding Tracker Baby Log" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Breastfeeding Tracker Ba will now be canceled.
Cancel Breastfeeding Tracker Baby Log Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Breastfeeding Tracker Baby Log via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Breastfeeding Tracker Baby Log. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Breastfeeding Tracker Ba
Cancel Breastfeeding Tracker Baby Log Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Breastfeeding Tracker Baby Log via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Breastfeeding Tracker Baby Log's Website
Another way of canceling Breastfeeding Tracker Baby Log subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Breastfeeding Tracker Baby Log app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.sevenlogics.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Breastfeeding Tracker Baby Log App
Baby Nursing, the easy-to-use app that helps you track your baby’s nursing progress, growth, diaper changes, doctor’s visits, and more. Just some of what you’ll get in this FREE app: • Track your nursing progress in real time with our easy-to-use timer. • See detailed and useful info on your nursing progress: most recent nursing, daily averages, cumulative totals, and graphs. We even help you calculate how much you’ve fed your baby! • Add photos, sound, and video to see how your baby grows and develops. • Track your location to know where you’ve fed your baby - home, work, at your...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app