How To Cancel Breastfeeding Tracker Baby Log Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Breastfeeding Tracker Baby Log and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Breastfeeding Tracker Baby Log subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Breastfeeding Tracker Baby Log subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Breastfeeding Tracker Ba website
- Alternatives to Breastfeeding Tracker Baby Log
Cancel Breastfeeding Tracker Baby Log Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Breastfeeding Tracker Baby Log subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Breastfeeding Tracker Baby Log.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Breastfeeding Tracker Baby Log subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Breastfeeding Tracker Baby Log subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Breastfeeding Tracker Baby Log store Breastfeeding Tracker Baby Loglication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Breastfeeding Tracker Baby Log Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Breastfeeding Tracker Baby Log" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Breastfeeding Tracker Ba will now be canceled.
Cancel Breastfeeding Tracker Baby Log Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Breastfeeding Tracker Baby Log via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Breastfeeding Tracker Baby Log. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Breastfeeding Tracker Ba
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Breastfeeding Tracker Baby Log Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Breastfeeding Tracker Baby Log via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Breastfeeding Tracker Baby Log's Website
An alternate way of canceling Breastfeeding Tracker Baby Log subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Breastfeeding Tracker Baby Log app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.sevenlogics.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Breastfeeding Tracker Baby Log App
Baby Nursing, the easy-to-use app that helps you track your baby’s nursing progress, growth, diaper changes, doctor’s visits, and more. Just some of what you’ll get in this FREE app: • Track your nursing progress in real time with our easy-to-use timer. • See detailed and useful info on your nursing progress: most recent nursing, daily averages, cumulative totals, and graphs. We even help you calculate how much you’ve fed your baby! • Add photos, sound, and video to see how your baby grows and develops. • Track your location to know where you’ve fed your baby - home, work, at your...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app