How To Cancel My Blue Bird Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of My Blue Bird and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your My Blue Bird subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your My Blue Bird subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on My Blue Bird website
- Alternatives to My Blue Bird
Cancel My Blue Bird Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel My Blue Bird subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "My Blue Bird".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling My Blue Bird subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel My Blue Bird subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel My Blue Bird Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "My Blue Bird" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to My Blue Bird will now be canceled.
Cancel My Blue Bird Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to My Blue Bird via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see My Blue Bird. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from My Blue Bird
Cancel My Blue Bird Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting My Blue Bird via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on My Blue Bird's Website
Another way of canceling My Blue Bird subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the My Blue Bird app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.bluebirdgroup.com/feedback-form/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About My Blue Bird App
My Blue Bird has been completely rewritten. See available Blue Bird or Silver Bird taxis around you in real time across 7 locations in Indonesia: Jakarta, Bandung, Semarang, Surabaya, Bali, Medan & Lombok Place a booking now or place an advanced booking, single or even multiple booking at the same time. Estimate the taxi arrival time and distance to your pickup location and track your assigned taxi in real time. Call your driver without revealing your phone number to our driver. Share your trip with your friends and family and let them see how far you are still away. Manage...
Reported Cancelation Issues
This debit card supplier suspended my account bc I tried to transfer money from my unemployment card to my bluebird card but didn't tell me that's that was the "VIOLATION" that occurred. I was waiting on my income tax and my stimulus money to be deposited on to this account and they suspended it for the DUMBEST REASON BLUEBIRD NEEDS TO PULL THEIR HEADS OUT OF THEIR ASSES
— by Crystal Ahgoom on Mar 05 2021
Search for another app