How to Cancel Scoompa Video
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Scoompa Video - Slideshow Maker and Video Editor subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Scoompa Video - Slideshow Maker and Video Editor subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Scoompa Video Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Scoompa Video - Slideshow Maker and Video Editor subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Scoompa Video - Slideshow Maker and Video Editor".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Scoompa Video - Slideshow Maker and Video Editor subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Scoompa Video - Slideshow Maker and Video Editor subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Scoompa Video Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Scoompa Video - Slideshow Maker and Video Editor" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Scoompa Video will now be canceled.
Cancel Scoompa Video Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Scoompa Video - Slideshow Maker and Video Editor via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Scoompa Video - Slideshow Maker and Video Editor. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Scoompa Video
Cancel Scoompa Video via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Scoompa Video - Slideshow Maker and Video Editor via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Scoompa Video's Website
Another way of canceling Scoompa Video - Slideshow Maker and Video Editor subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Scoompa Video - Slideshow Maker and Video Editor app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.scoompa.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Scoompa Video - Slideshow Maker and Video Editor App
Reported Cancelation Issues
I prefere your app and it is amazing ! but I'm having problems with the offered payment methods via subscription (for a pro version). Now Klarna and Paypal told me that the problem is not its own mistake but from the manufactor, the problem is up to the manufacturer, so I have the question of whether you could set other payment methods (on account, for example)? I love your app, so that would make me really happy. Thank you and best regards. Lusina
— by Lusina on Mar 30 2022
Google took $11.99 out my account and you already have and I want my money back and cancel that alarm
— by Frances D Lacey on Feb 16 2022
I sing with scoompa for a year, and my video that i make stop after 1:41 minutes when I sent it to what's up. I made many long video before and it didn't happened until this time.I did everything I can to try to change it, but I think you have to fix this problem. please get back to me cause I've been working on this video for hours, and very upset by this.Thank you
— by Michal on Jul 29 2021
Subscription Cancellation Request
— by sora park on May 27 2021
Search for another app