How To Cancel Night light Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Night light and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Night light subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Night light subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Night light website
- Alternatives to Night light
Cancel Night light Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Night light subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Night light".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Night light subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Night light subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Night light Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Night light" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Night light will now be canceled.
Cancel Night light Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Night light via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Night light. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Night light
Cancel Night light Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Night light via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Night light's Website
Another way of canceling Night light subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Night light app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://koko-oko.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Night light App
Night light helps everyone sleep well - Suitable for everyone. - Lights in the dark and lit all night. - As long as your child is asleep, the night light keeps them seeing sweet dreams. - It helps to get rid of the fear of the dark. - Lullaby helps fall asleep instantly. - Animated background. - Funny animals help the baby get sleep faster. Select one of them to protect sweet dreams. Also there are possible to change backgrounds, disable the animations or background. Tak can also oubrat extra light button in the application. Great menu, quick response will help to easily manage...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app