How to Cancel سنار
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your سنار - Sanar | صحة أفضل subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your سنار - Sanar | صحة أفضل subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel سنار Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel سنار - Sanar | صحة أفضل subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "سنار - Sanar | صحة أفضل".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling سنار - Sanar | صحة أفضل subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel سنار - Sanar | صحة أفضل subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel سنار Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "سنار - Sanar | صحة أفضل" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to سنار will now be canceled.
Cancel سنار Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to سنار - Sanar | صحة أفضل via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see سنار - Sanar | صحة أفضل. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from سنار
Cancel سنار via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting سنار - Sanar | صحة أفضل via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on سنار's Website
Another way of canceling سنار - Sanar | صحة أفضل subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the سنار - Sanar | صحة أفضل app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.sanar.sa/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About سنار - Sanar | صحة أفضل App
Sanar connect you to hundreds of Specialists and doctors online, through Telemedicine and home healthcare. Use Sanar to request healthcare services for you, or for your loved ones. Our Features: 1- Ask a doctor online through Video Consultation. 2- Request home visits by accredited nurses, physiotherapists, and lab technicians. 3- Request medical services for whoever you choose. Your benefits: Coverage Sanar Provides you the best of doctors and specialists in all parts of Saudi Arabia، and whenever you are! Sanar is one platform to fulfill all your medical needs from the comfort of your home. Trust All healthcare providers in Sanar are certified by the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties. 24/7 Service You can choose the medical service you need in the time that you need. You can see your healthcare provider Schedule and take the time and care you deserve. Quality of Care Sanar increases your health quality by giving the choice to see your health provider credentials and achievements. Your health is our priority. Excellent Experience Sanar Saves your Time, Energy, Expenses to visit a doctor or book an appointment. Fewer diseases and Less complications Telemedicine helps reduce the incidence of hospital infections Better experience and Special Care Keeps your privacy between you and your doctor Gives you the opportunity of a second medical opinion ٍRecieve your medical reports and save it in one place Regular check ups with Sanar to avoid any early sign...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app