How to Cancel Samsung Pay
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Samsung Pay subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Samsung Pay subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Samsung Pay Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Samsung Pay subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Samsung Pay".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Samsung Pay subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Samsung Pay subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Samsung Pay Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Samsung Pay" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Samsung Pay will now be canceled.
Cancel Samsung Pay Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Samsung Pay via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Samsung Pay. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Samsung Pay
Cancel Samsung Pay via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Samsung Pay via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Samsung Pay's Website
Another way of canceling Samsung Pay subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Samsung Pay app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.samsung.com/samsungpay and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Samsung Pay App
More than a wallet. • With Samsung Pay, add all your credit, debit, gift and membership cards to your devices.* • Samsung Pay has partnered with American Express®, Discover®, MasterCard®, and Visa® payment card networks in conjunction with top U.S. banks. • Get extra rewards for the same purchases you make every day. Samsung Rewards lets you earn points for every purchase. Earn points from your purchases and by using Samsung apps, and then redeem them toward Samsung products and more. • With an extra layer of security, each transaction with Samsung Pay is covered by your bank’s fraud protection and authentication via fingerprint, pin number or iris scan. Your card information is encrypted in a separate and secure data vault. • Samsung Pay is accepted at millions of places. Use it to buy things in stores, on the web, and in participating merchant apps. • Discover deals, gift cards, promotions and offers from thousands of local and national stores. *Only compatible with select cards and participating banks and qualifying Samsung devices. Some features may not be available in some countries. Learn more: http://www.samsung.com/us/samsung-pay/compatible-cards/#compatibility Samsung Pay is currently available on: Galaxy S21 5G, S21+ 5G, S21 Ultra 5G, Note20, Note20 Ultra, S20, S20+, S20 Ultra, Note10+, Note10 5G, S10, S10+, S10e, S10 5G, Note9, S9, S9+, Note8,S8, S8+, Z Flip 5G, Z Fold2 5G, Fold, Z Flip, A51, A51 5G, A50, A71 5G. A detailed list of supported...
Reported Cancelation Issues
I have been charged $9.99 on my credit card for something I have not ordered. I have tried the phone number on the charge and it is always busy. I have searched every one of my devices and accounts and there is no subscription of any kind. I dont even have a samsung phone or tablet. If I dont get a response soon I will call my bank and start the procedure of fraud. You have taken $29.97 and I want it back.
— by Robin Kerley on Nov 09 2021
Search for another app