How To Cancel Galaxy Wearable (Samsung Gear) Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Galaxy Wearable (Samsung Gear) and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Galaxy Wearable (Samsung Gear) subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Galaxy Wearable (Samsung Gear) subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Galaxy Wearable Samsung Gear website
- Alternatives to Galaxy Wearable (Samsung Gear)
Cancel Galaxy Wearable (Samsung Gear) Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Galaxy Wearable (Samsung Gear) subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Galaxy Wearable (Samsung Gear)".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Galaxy Wearable (Samsung Gear) subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Galaxy Wearable (Samsung Gear) subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Galaxy Wearable (Samsung Gear) Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Galaxy Wearable (Samsung Gear)" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Galaxy Wearable Samsung Gear will now be canceled.
Cancel Galaxy Wearable (Samsung Gear) Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Galaxy Wearable (Samsung Gear) via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Galaxy Wearable (Samsung Gear). Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Galaxy Wearable Samsung Gear
Cancel Galaxy Wearable (Samsung Gear) Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Galaxy Wearable (Samsung Gear) via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Galaxy Wearable (Samsung Gear)'s Website
Another way of canceling Galaxy Wearable (Samsung Gear) subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Galaxy Wearable (Samsung Gear) app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.samsung.com/support/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Galaxy Wearable (Samsung Gear) App
The Galaxy Wearable application connects your wearable devices to your mobile device. It also manages and monitors the wearable device features and applications you've installed through Galaxy Apps. Use the Galaxy Wearable application to set up and manage the following features: - Mobile device connection/disconnection - Software updates - Clock settings - Application download and settings - Find my Watch - Notification type and settings, etc. Install the Galaxy Wearable application on your mobile device, then pair your wearable devices via Bluetooth to enjoy all of its features....
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app