How To Cancel SailGrib Weather Routing Free Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of SailGrib Weather Routing Free and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your SailGrib Weather Routing Free subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your SailGrib Weather Routing Free subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on SailGrib Weather Routing Free website
- Alternatives to SailGrib Weather Routing Free
Cancel SailGrib Weather Routing Free Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel SailGrib Weather Routing Free subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "SailGrib Weather Routing Free".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling SailGrib Weather Routing Free subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel SailGrib Weather Routing Free subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel SailGrib Weather Routing Free Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "SailGrib Weather Routing Free" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to SailGrib Weather Routing Free will now be canceled.
Cancel SailGrib Weather Routing Free Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to SailGrib Weather Routing Free via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see SailGrib Weather Routing Free. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from SailGrib Weather Routing Free
Cancel SailGrib Weather Routing Free Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting SailGrib Weather Routing Free via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on SailGrib Weather Routing Free's Website
Another way of canceling SailGrib Weather Routing Free subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the SailGrib Weather Routing Free app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.sailgrib.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About SailGrib Weather Routing Free App
SailGrib WR is an easy to use full-fledged marine navigation app with a very sophisticated and unique weather routing module. It is designed for recreational cruisers or demanding racers. It can calculate the fastest sailing route to your destination along a route with waypoints. SailGrib WR is the first app to use the Android Navionics sdk that allows you to display your Navionics Boating charts directly in the app without any additional cost. The app has earned the following distinctions : - designed for Iridium GO! and Approved by Iridium - january 2015 - Voiles et Voiliers - use...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app