How to Cancel Sahay
Learn how to cancel Sahay subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel Sahay Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "Sahay".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "Sahay" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Sahay Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "Sahay" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to Sahay will now be canceled.
Cancel Sahay Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "Sahay" or "Rays MFI" » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from Sahay
Cancel Sahay via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Sahay's Website
- Visit their website - https://www.raysmfi.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About Sahay App
Rays Micro Finance Institution provides Mobile Wallet platform for its customers known as Sahay Pay. The wallet contains Customer, Agent and Merchant feature in a single app. The wallet is well designed to accommodate necessary requirements for making payments, funds transfer, airtime purchase as much more. The wallet boasts of the following features 1. Customer a) Transfer Money to registered and unregistered user (peer to peer) b) Cash Withdrawal at Sahay Agent, Rays MFI branch (cash out) c) Airtime Purchase - Ethiotelecom d) Merchant Payments (Pay with Sahay) e) Bill Payments - (Ethiotelecom Postpaid, Ethiopian Airlines) f) Digital Micro Loan g) Uqub/Hagbad/Tablebanking 2. Agent a) Cash Deposit b) Cash Withdrawal c) Airtime Purchase d) Customer Registration e) Customer PIN Reset f) Bill Payment 3. Merchant a) Receive Cash b) Funds Transfer c) Airtime Purchase d) Bill Payment The wallet is convenient, fast and secure. Download the app to start enjoying transacting with Sahay Pay
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app