How To Cancel Safeway Deals & Rewards Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Safeway Deals & Rewards and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Safeway Deals & Rewards subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Safeway Deals & Rewards subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Safeway Deals Rewards website
- Alternatives to Safeway Deals & Rewards
Cancel Safeway Deals & Rewards Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Safeway Deals & Rewards subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Safeway Deals & Rewards".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Safeway Deals & Rewards subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Safeway Deals & Rewards subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Safeway Deals & Rewards Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Safeway Deals & Rewards" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Safeway Deals Rewards will now be canceled.
Cancel Safeway Deals & Rewards Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Safeway Deals & Rewards via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Safeway Deals & Rewards. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Safeway Deals Rewards
Cancel Safeway Deals & Rewards Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Safeway Deals & Rewards via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Safeway Deals & Rewards's Website
Another way of canceling Safeway Deals & Rewards subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Safeway Deals & Rewards app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.safeway.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Safeway Deals & Rewards App
Maximize your savings with the Safeway app and our just for U program! Register to find over $300 in weekly savings and earn fuel rewards. Easily get weekly coupons and sale information on groceries and more. Download and register to start savings now. Find your Savings: • Register to clip your digital coupons in just for U® to be used at checkout • Sort offers by aisle, category, purchase history, recently added, and about to expire • Register to Earn Gas Rewards and redeem at participating stations. See program details inside the app. • View your Weekly Ad Build your Shopping List...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app