How to Cancel Ebirr
Learn how to cancel Ebirr subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel Ebirr Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "Ebirr".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "Ebirr" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Ebirr Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "Ebirr" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to Ebirr will now be canceled.
Cancel Ebirr Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "Ebirr" or "Ebirr Trading Plc" » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from Ebirr
Cancel Ebirr via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected]... Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Ebirr's Website
- Visit their website - https://ebirr.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About Ebirr App
Ebirr is a telecom value-added Mobile Financial Service that provides mobile payment and transfer solutions with ease of access. Some of the comprehensive services we offer include: - Bank Transfers: We're working in partnership with Banks and Customers of the bank can manage their bank account through the Ebirr MFS including transferring money from their bank account to another account. - Cash-In Cash-Out: Ebirr customers can easily deposit or withdraw money at any Ebirr agent shop throughout the country. - Utility Payments: This service allows business or institutions to collect money on a regular basis from customers through Ebirr. - Remittances: Clients can be able to send money to mobile numbers that are not registered on the Ebirr platform. - Airtime Recharge: This service enables customers to purchase airtime with a touch of a button. - Merchant Payments: Customers of Ebirr can easily deposit payment to merchants, without any cash contact while using electronic payments. - P2P Transfers: Customers can be able to transfer from one person to another within the Ebirr ecosystem. Now you can register and join the world of mobile and internet banking solutions. ------------------------------------------------ We'd love to hear from you!. If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please email us at: [email protected]
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app