How To Cancel SmoresUp - The Smart Chores App Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of SmoresUp - The Smart Chores App and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your SmoresUp - The Smart Chores App subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your SmoresUp - The Smart Chores App subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on SmoresUp website
- Alternatives to SmoresUp - The Smart Chores App
Cancel SmoresUp - The Smart Chores App Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel SmoresUp - The Smart Chores App subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "SmoresUp - The Smart Chores App".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling SmoresUp - The Smart Chores App subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel SmoresUp - The Smart Chores App subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel SmoresUp - The Smart Chores App Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "SmoresUp - The Smart Chores App" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to SmoresUp will now be canceled.
Cancel SmoresUp - The Smart Chores App Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to SmoresUp - The Smart Chores App via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see SmoresUp - The Smart Chores App. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from SmoresUp
Cancel SmoresUp - The Smart Chores App Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting SmoresUp - The Smart Chores App via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on SmoresUp - The Smart Chores App's Website
Another way of canceling SmoresUp - The Smart Chores App subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the SmoresUp - The Smart Chores App app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.smoresup.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About SmoresUp - The Smart Chores App App
S’moresUp is a Smart Family Organizer. We help raise independent, responsible and financially savvy kids. S'moresUp provides parents with tools to manage chores, allowances, schedules, and stay connected with extended family and friends through a secured private network. About Us: My name is Priya, and I am the co-creator of S'moresUp. I am a single mother of a teenage daughter. S’moresUp was created as a simple home management system to bring consistency in my family. It brought significant changes to our home and my friends started noticing the difference. I shared the same with my...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app