How To Cancel Roku Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Roku and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Roku subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Roku subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Roku website
- Alternatives to Roku
Cancel Roku Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Roku subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Roku".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Roku subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Roku subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Roku Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Roku" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Roku will now be canceled.
Cancel Roku Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Roku via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Roku. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Roku
Cancel Roku Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Roku via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Roku's Website
Another way of canceling Roku subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Roku app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.roku.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Roku App
Stream hundreds of hit movies, TV shows and more on the go with The Roku Channel, use it as a second remote, enjoy private listening, and more. The free Roku mobile app makes it easy and fun to control your Roku player and Roku TV™. Use the Roku mobile app to: • Control your Roku device as another remote • Stream hit movies, TV shows and more on the go with The Roku Channel • Enjoy private listening* with headphones • Use your voice or keyboard to search for movies, shows, actors, and directors • Cast videos, photos, and music to your TV • Add and launch channels on your Roku d...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app