How To Cancel City Guide Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of City Guide and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your City Guide subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your City Guide subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on City Guide website
- Alternatives to City Guide
Cancel City Guide Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel City Guide subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "City Guide".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling City Guide subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel City Guide subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel City Guide Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "City Guide" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to City Guide will now be canceled.
Cancel City Guide Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to City Guide via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see City Guide. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from City Guide
Cancel City Guide Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting City Guide via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on City Guide's Website
Another way of canceling City Guide subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the City Guide app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://robotemplates.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About City Guide App
This is a demo application for City Guide template on Codecanyon.net. This template can be purchased here: http://codecanyon.net/item/city-guide-map-app-for-android/12026931?ref=robotemplates City Guide is a native Android app for tourists and travelers. With this template you can create your own travel guide application with beautiful design and animations! It is quick, easy and affordable. City Guide app has many clever built-in features. This template provides you easy way to make your own app. It does not require programming skills. Code is easily configurable and customizable. There...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app