How to Cancel Guitar Fretboard Trainer
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Guitar Fretboard Trainer subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Guitar Fretboard Trainer subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Guitar Fretboard Trainer Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Guitar Fretboard Trainer subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Guitar Fretboard Trainer".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Guitar Fretboard Trainer subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Guitar Fretboard Trainer subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Guitar Fretboard Trainer Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Guitar Fretboard Trainer" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Guitar Fretboard Trainer will now be canceled.
Cancel Guitar Fretboard Trainer Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Guitar Fretboard Trainer via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Guitar Fretboard Trainer. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Guitar Fretboard Trainer
Cancel Guitar Fretboard Trainer via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Guitar Fretboard Trainer via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Guitar Fretboard Trainer's Website
Another way of canceling Guitar Fretboard Trainer subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Guitar Fretboard Trainer app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Guitar Fretboard Trainer App
Guitar Fretboard Trainer This guitar fretboard training app allows you to practice your memorization of the fingerboard whilst you do not have access to a guitar. Memorization of the fretboard can help to open up your guitar playing in many ways, knowing where each note is on the fretboard allows you to pick and choose notes of a specific key without relying on scale patterns or chord shapes. This can open up your playing style and allow you to think outside the box when creating new licks or improvising. Work against the timer to hit as many notes as possible within 2 minutes. Logo created here: Check out the new logo that I created on LogoMakr.com https://logomakr.com/99IMH4
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app