How to Cancel Risevest
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Risevest: Invest in Dollars subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Risevest: Invest in Dollars subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Risevest Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Risevest: Invest in Dollars subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Risevest: Invest in Dollars".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Risevest: Invest in Dollars subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Risevest: Invest in Dollars subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Risevest Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Risevest: Invest in Dollars" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Risevest will now be canceled.
Cancel Risevest Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Risevest: Invest in Dollars via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Risevest: Invest in Dollars. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Risevest
Cancel Risevest via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Risevest: Invest in Dollars via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Risevest's Website
Another way of canceling Risevest: Invest in Dollars subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Risevest: Invest in Dollars app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://rise.capital and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Risevest: Invest in Dollars App
Beginner or an expert, Rise offers an intuitive and easy way to invest in global dollar denominated assets that beats inflation. Risevest has taken away everything you don't need — the commissions on every click and investing jargons, like life isn’t already stressful! You’ve worked hard for your money, now let your money work for you. In a few minutes, we'll build you a personalized investment portfolio designed for your financial goals. The earlier you start, the more your money grows. You can save and invest for specific goals or keep it general. Whether you’re looking to buy a first home, Invest for your business, fund a comfortable retirement, further your education, give your child a financial head start, whatever it is, we want to leave you with elevated experiences. Once you let us know your financial situation, risk tolerance levels and how much you want to invest, you can trust us to handle the details. You can also invest in a number of our growing asset classes; Stocks We get you a portfolio of expertly selected US stocks based on their long-term growth opportunities and quality earnings. Our portfolio is made of heavyweights like Google, Alibaba, Apple, Tesla, and many more. The Rise Index fund has delivered historical returns of 41% per annum to our investors Annual Returns: 14% per annum Real Estate This medium-risk investment plan gives you access to a portfolio of high-demand commercial real estate properties. Annual Returns: 15% per...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app