How To Cancel BlackBerry UEM Client Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of BlackBerry UEM Client and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your BlackBerry UEM Client subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your BlackBerry UEM Client subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on BlackBerry UEM Client website
- Alternatives to BlackBerry UEM Client
Cancel BlackBerry UEM Client Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel BlackBerry UEM Client subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "BlackBerry UEM Client".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling BlackBerry UEM Client subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel BlackBerry UEM Client subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel BlackBerry UEM Client Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "BlackBerry UEM Client" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to BlackBerry UEM Client will now be canceled.
Cancel BlackBerry UEM Client Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to BlackBerry UEM Client via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see BlackBerry UEM Client. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from BlackBerry UEM Client
Cancel BlackBerry UEM Client Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting BlackBerry UEM Client via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on BlackBerry UEM Client's Website
Another way of canceling BlackBerry UEM Client subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the BlackBerry UEM Client app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.blackberry.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About BlackBerry UEM Client App
The BlackBerry® UEM Client integrates Android™ devices with your organization’s enterprise mobility management (EMM) software: BlackBerry UEM, BES®12, or BES®10. Once activated, the BlackBerry UEM Client enables: • Secure access to work email, calendars and contacts • Automated configuration of work-related policies, Wi-Fi® and VPN settings • Easy installation of your organization’s approved mobile apps • Dual business and personal use of mobile devices for Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) policies • Activation of Android™ for Work and Samsung Knox™ features Additional security and enter...
Reported Cancelation Issues
901 error code while activating my Samsung M21 phone
Please advice how to sort out
— by Hannah davidson on Dec 14 2020
Search for another app