How to Cancel Oil Price Forecasts
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Oil Price Forecasts subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Oil Price Forecasts subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Oil Price Forecasts Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Oil Price Forecasts subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Oil Price Forecasts".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Oil Price Forecasts subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Oil Price Forecasts subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Oil Price Forecasts Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Oil Price Forecasts" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Oil Price Forecasts will now be canceled.
Cancel Oil Price Forecasts Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Oil Price Forecasts via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Oil Price Forecasts. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Oil Price Forecasts
Cancel Oil Price Forecasts via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Oil Price Forecasts via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Oil Price Forecasts's Website
Another way of canceling Oil Price Forecasts subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Oil Price Forecasts app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.hartenergy.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Oil Price Forecasts App
ABOUT THIS APP The Crude Oil Pricing Forecast Index (OPF Index) is a remarkably simple tool designed to answer questions about oil price predictions. The OPF Index does all the data aggregation from thousands of sources (for Brent and WTI), qualifies their predictions, ranks their past accuracy and presents a single unified weighted index made up of thousands of predictions from hundreds of forecasters. This resource has proven to be more accurate than any single forecaster in predicting the future price of oil. ABOUT HART ENERGY For over 40 years, Hart Energy's editors and experts have delivered the oil and gas industry market-leading insights to industry professionals and investors. The Houston-based company produces magazines; online oil and gas news and data services; energy industry conferences (like the DUG™ series); GIS data sets and mapping solutions; and a range of research and consulting services. For more information, visit HartEnergy.com.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app