How To Cancel Republic TV – Live Breaking News Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Republic TV – Live Breaking News and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Republic TV – Live Breaking News subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Republic TV – Live Breaking News subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Republic TV website
- Alternatives to Republic TV – Live Breaking News
Cancel Republic TV – Live Breaking News Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Republic TV – Live Breaking News subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Republic TV – Live Breaking News.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Republic TV – Live Breaking News subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Republic TV – Live Breaking News subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Republic TV – Live Breaking News store Republic TV – Live Breaking Newslication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Republic TV – Live Breaking News Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Republic TV – Live Breaking News" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Republic TV will now be canceled.
Cancel Republic TV – Live Breaking News Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Republic TV – Live Breaking News via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Republic TV – Live Breaking News. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Republic TV
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Republic TV – Live Breaking News Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Republic TV – Live Breaking News via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Republic TV – Live Breaking News's Website
An alternate way of canceling Republic TV – Live Breaking News subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Republic TV – Live Breaking News app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.republicworld.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Republic TV – Live Breaking News App
Republic TV and Republic World bring to you the world's fastest and lightest news app. The official app of India’s #1 English news channel is your one-download solution to get a daily news fix of breaking news, headlines, round-the-clock access to Arnab Goswami, Live TV in HD, viral stories, power-packed opinion, trending videos, agenda-setting exclusives and all the action from the quarters of Sports and Glitz; and a lot, lot more from the Republic news center. Everything just got easier with the tap of just one button, the R. Created with cutting edge technology, this free news app is li...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app