How To Cancel Rent.com Apartment Homes Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Rent.com Apartment Homes and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Rent.com Apartment Homes subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Rent.com Apartment Homes subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Rent com Apartment Homes website
- Alternatives to Rent.com Apartment Homes
Cancel Rent.com Apartment Homes Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Rent.com Apartment Homes subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Rent.com Apartment Homes.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Rent.com Apartment Homes subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Rent.com Apartment Homes subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Rent.com Apartment Homes store Rent.com Apartment Homeslication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Rent.com Apartment Homes Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Rent.com Apartment Homes" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Rent com Apartment Homes will now be canceled.
Cancel Rent.com Apartment Homes Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Rent.com Apartment Homes via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Rent.com Apartment Homes. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Rent com Apartment Homes
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Rent.com Apartment Homes Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Rent.com Apartment Homes via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Rent.com Apartment Homes's Website
An alternate way of canceling Rent.com Apartment Homes subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Rent.com Apartment Homes app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.rent.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Rent.com Apartment Homes App
You need to find the right apartment - like, yesterday. It’s got to have specific amenities and be within your budget. Rent.com is here to help. The Rent.com mobile app allows you to: • Find out what residents think of the property - read real ratings and reviews you can trust from actual residents. • Explore trusted listings from sources that are verified by Rent.com. • Check out listings stamped with our Legit badge - they’ve been personally visited or otherwise vetted by us. • Take a virtual tour with our exclusive HD videos and panoramic tours with 360-degree views of the exteriors,...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app