How To Cancel صحيح البخاري Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of صحيح البخاري and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your صحيح البخاري subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your صحيح البخاري subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on صحيح البخاري website
- Alternatives to صحيح البخاري
Cancel صحيح البخاري Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel صحيح البخاري subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "صحيح البخاري".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling صحيح البخاري subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel صحيح البخاري subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel صحيح البخاري Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "صحيح البخاري" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to صحيح البخاري will now be canceled.
Cancel صحيح البخاري Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to صحيح البخاري via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see صحيح البخاري. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from صحيح البخاري
Cancel صحيح البخاري Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting صحيح البخاري via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on صحيح البخاري's Website
Another way of canceling صحيح البخاري subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the صحيح البخاري app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About صحيح البخاري App
Disclaimer: This app is only available in Arabic language. This app contains all the hadiths from the Sahih al-Bukhari book. Features: - Completely free with no ads. - Search function. - Ability to add chapters/hadiths to favorites. - Add notes to chapters. - Doesn't need any special permissions to run. - Ability to change font size and type - Material Design - Hadith text is color coded About the book: Sahih al Bukhari (Arabic: صحيح البخاري), is one of the Kutub al-Sittah (six major hadith collections) of Sunni Islam. These prophetic traditions, or hadith, were collec...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app