How To Cancel Kids police - fake call App Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Kids police - fake call App and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Kids police - fake call App subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Kids police - fake call App subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Kids police website
- Alternatives to Kids police - fake call App
Cancel Kids police - fake call App Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Kids police - fake call App subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Kids police - fake call App.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Kids police - fake call App subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Kids police - fake call App subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Kids police - fake call App store Kids police - fake call Application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Kids police - fake call App Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Kids police - fake call App" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Kids police will now be canceled.
Cancel Kids police - fake call App Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Kids police - fake call App via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Kids police - fake call App. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Kids police
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Kids police - fake call App Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Kids police - fake call App via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Kids police - fake call App's Website
An alternate way of canceling Kids police - fake call App subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Kids police - fake call App app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://rdapps.in and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Kids police - fake call App App
It's a simple app to make a fake call with police department. The parents will use this app to help them discipline their kid's behavior. There are 4 types of calls in this application the first and the second ones are labeled with "Good boy" and "Good girl” to affirm the good behavior and to encourage the kid to do it more often. The third and the fourth ones are named as "Naughty Boy" and "Naughty Girl" to scare the kid from being naughty and to encourage him/her to stop the wrong behavior. We hope that you will use the application appropriately with your kids.
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app