How To Cancel Money Manager Expense & Budget Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Money Manager Expense & Budget and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Money Manager Expense & Budget subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Money Manager Expense & Budget subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Money Manager Expense Budget website
- Alternatives to Money Manager Expense & Budget
Cancel Money Manager Expense & Budget Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Money Manager Expense & Budget subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Money Manager Expense & Budget.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Money Manager Expense & Budget subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Money Manager Expense & Budget subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Money Manager Expense & Budget store Money Manager Expense & Budgetlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Money Manager Expense & Budget Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Money Manager Expense & Budget" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Money Manager Expense Budget will now be canceled.
Cancel Money Manager Expense & Budget Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Money Manager Expense & Budget via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Money Manager Expense & Budget. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Money Manager Expense Budget
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Money Manager Expense & Budget Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Money Manager Expense & Budget via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Money Manager Expense & Budget's Website
An alternate way of canceling Money Manager Expense & Budget subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Money Manager Expense & Budget app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://realbyteapps.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Money Manager Expense & Budget App
Money Manager - the #1 financial planning, review, expense tracking, and personal asset management app for Android! Money Manager makes managing personal finances as easy as pie! Now easily record your personal and business financial transactions, generate spending reports, review your daily, weekly and monthly financial data and manage your assets with Money Manager's spending tracker and budget planner. * Applying double entry bookkeeping accounting system Money Manager facilitates efficient asset management and accounting. It does not just record your money coming in and out of your...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app