How To Cancel Money Manager Expense & Budget Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Money Manager Expense & Budget and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Money Manager Expense & Budget subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Money Manager Expense & Budget subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Money Manager Expense Budget website
- Alternatives to Money Manager Expense & Budget
Cancel Money Manager Expense & Budget Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Money Manager Expense & Budget subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Money Manager Expense & Budget".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Money Manager Expense & Budget subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Money Manager Expense & Budget subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Money Manager Expense & Budget Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Money Manager Expense & Budget" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Money Manager Expense Budget will now be canceled.
Cancel Money Manager Expense & Budget Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Money Manager Expense & Budget via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Money Manager Expense & Budget. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Money Manager Expense Budget
Cancel Money Manager Expense & Budget Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Money Manager Expense & Budget via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Money Manager Expense & Budget's Website
Another way of canceling Money Manager Expense & Budget subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Money Manager Expense & Budget app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://realbyteapps.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Money Manager Expense & Budget App
Money Manager - the #1 financial planning, review, expense tracking, and personal asset management app for Android! Money Manager makes managing personal finances as easy as pie! Now easily record your personal and business financial transactions, generate spending reports, review your daily, weekly and monthly financial data and manage your assets with Money Manager's spending tracker and budget planner. * Applying double entry bookkeeping accounting system Money Manager facilitates efficient asset management and accounting. It does not just record your money coming in and out of your...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app