How To Cancel Quizlet: Learn Languages & Vocab with Flashcards Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Quizlet: Learn Languages & Vocab with Flashcards and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Quizlet: Learn Languages & Vocab with Flashcards subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Quizlet: Learn Languages & Vocab with Flashcards subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Quizlet website
- Alternatives to Quizlet: Learn Languages & Vocab with Flashcards
Cancel Quizlet: Learn Languages & Vocab with Flashcards Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Quizlet: Learn Languages & Vocab with Flashcards subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Quizlet: Learn Languages & Vocab with Flashcards.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Quizlet: Learn Languages & Vocab with Flashcards subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Quizlet: Learn Languages & Vocab with Flashcards subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Quizlet: Learn Languages & Vocab with Flashcards store Quizlet: Learn Languages & Vocab with Flashcardslication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Quizlet: Learn Languages & Vocab with Flashcards Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Quizlet: Learn Languages & Vocab with Flashcards" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Quizlet will now be canceled.
Cancel Quizlet: Learn Languages & Vocab with Flashcards Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Quizlet: Learn Languages & Vocab with Flashcards via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Quizlet: Learn Languages & Vocab with Flashcards. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Quizlet
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Quizlet: Learn Languages & Vocab with Flashcards Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Quizlet: Learn Languages & Vocab with Flashcards via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Quizlet: Learn Languages & Vocab with Flashcards's Website
An alternate way of canceling Quizlet: Learn Languages & Vocab with Flashcards subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Quizlet: Learn Languages & Vocab with Flashcards app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://quizlet.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Quizlet: Learn Languages & Vocab with Flashcards App
Quizlet is the easiest way to practice and master what you’re learning. Create your own flashcards and study sets or choose from millions created by other students — it’s up to you. More than 50 million students study with Quizlet each month because it’s the leading education and flashcard app that makes studying languages, history, vocab and science simple and effective. And it's free! With Quizlet you can: - Get test-day ready with Learn - Put your memory to the test with Write - Race against the clock in a game of Match - Share flashcards with classmates (if you're a student) or you...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Can you combine my multiple accounts? I would like not to lose all the work and I am seeing some of them disappear. Can you assist? Thanks :)
— by Angelina McCurry on Jan 22 2021
Please contact me. I am having trouble locating the account that I paid for last month. Is there a phone number that I can talk to a live person so I can get this issue resolved quickly?
— by Sara Kamp on Jan 04 2021
I want to be able to remove old sets permanently from my account, not just "hide them". My site is just a mess and although I now know that I could of copied some of the study sets and delete them easily, years ago, I did not know that. It seems that the only solution is to let my subscription lapse and start again. Or find another flashcard app.
— by Renate on Dec 15 2020
I am trying to create a set and it continues to say "Could not save. No internet connection." even though i am currently connected and using the internet
— by Gavin Fitch on Dec 15 2020
You guys charged me $23 yesterday when I have a free quiz let and have had one for many years . I can’t find a number to call but please fix this ASAP.
— by Stephanie Robinson on Dec 14 2020
I just discovered that I have been charged $36 a year since 2017 for an account I no longer use. I must have signed up with my school email in October 2017 when I was a substitute teacher. I no longer am a substitute nor have access to that email. So, I believe all my transaction notices (assuming you've sent them) are going to that email. I opened a dispute with Chase VISA. I am sure you can understand my serious concern over this. Can you please refund me for the last 3 years? You can see I barely used Quizlet even while a sub. Thank you very much.
— by paul pavone on Dec 08 2020
Hello, I've just started Quizlet. Please send me the invoice
Firma Yes Nip 525-138-84-58
ul.Berensona 37d 03-287 Warszawa Poland Thank you.
— by Magdalena Krzyzanowska on Dec 06 2020
I need to cancel free quizlet trial.I do not want to be billed for quizlet. Cancel my account today.11-222-20 !!Send conformation
— by Roslyn Young on Nov 23 2020
! I did the “I am human” photo clicking TWICE, and it said “Oh no! We blocked this request because it seemed like it was made insecurely.” I teach students NEW to the country and many have never been on a computer. This security feature is the BIGGEST ROADBLOCK!!! They can't get onto this platoform and many times I can't either!! Please tell me how to get around it or take it off! I have emailed customer service FOUR times about this issue and have yet to get a reply!
— by becky on Nov 06 2020
I need to speak to someone live, I never was able to find anything on the textbook essential counseling by david hutchinson
— by JOANNE J PATTERSON on Oct 19 2020
I am the tech coordinator at Fenwick HS. One of our spanish teachers purchased a quizlet license last year but cannot play the game this year. She has sets created and wants to play Quizlet LIve with her students. She can access and play at home. I have checked our filter, whitelisted quizlet and quizletlive, with no luck. Any suggestions? Need help asap
— by CHERYL BRANDENBURG on Oct 14 2020
I would like to request a price adjustment for my full-year teacher's subscription. I received a 50% promo code (TEACHON50) a week after I paid for my subscription. I would appreciate if you can issue me a partial refund. Looks forward to hearing back from you. Thanks in advance.
My Quizlet account Username is: wendyyu42
My email associated with this account is: [email protected]
— by Wendy Yu on Oct 04 2020
Search for another app