How To Cancel Quicken Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Quicken and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Quicken subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Quicken subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Quicken website
- Alternatives to Quicken
Cancel Quicken Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Quicken subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Quicken".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Quicken subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Quicken subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Quicken Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Quicken" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Quicken will now be canceled.
Cancel Quicken Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Quicken via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Quicken. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Quicken
Cancel Quicken Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Quicken via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Quicken's Website
Another way of canceling Quicken subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Quicken app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.quicken.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Quicken App
The Quicken Mobile Companion App is a free personal finance app to use with your Quicken desktop software. The Quicken Mobile Companion App for Android syncs with Quicken desktop, so you can make smart decisions with your money no matter where you are. We stand behind our products with over 30 years of experience and a 60-day money back guarantee. If you currently don’t have Quicken on your desktop, please visit us at www.quicken.com/products to download our top personal finance software. STAY CONNECTED TO YOUR MONEY ANYTIME, ANYWHERE • Automatically syncs your desktop and mobile...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app