How To Cancel QB9's 3D Skin Editor for Minecraft Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of QB9's 3D Skin Editor for Minecraft and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your QB9's 3D Skin Editor for Minecraft subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your QB9's 3D Skin Editor for Minecraft subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on QB9 s 3D Skin Editor website
- Alternatives to QB9's 3D Skin Editor for Minecraft
Cancel QB9's 3D Skin Editor for Minecraft Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel QB9's 3D Skin Editor for Minecraft subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on QB9's 3D Skin Editor for Minecraft.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling QB9's 3D Skin Editor for Minecraft subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel QB9's 3D Skin Editor for Minecraft subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the QB9's 3D Skin Editor for Minecraft store QB9's 3D Skin Editor for Minecraftlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel QB9's 3D Skin Editor for Minecraft Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "QB9's 3D Skin Editor for Minecraft" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to QB9 s 3D Skin Editor will now be canceled.
Cancel QB9's 3D Skin Editor for Minecraft Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to QB9's 3D Skin Editor for Minecraft via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see QB9's 3D Skin Editor for Minecraft. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from QB9 s 3D Skin Editor
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel QB9's 3D Skin Editor for Minecraft Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting QB9's 3D Skin Editor for Minecraft via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on QB9's 3D Skin Editor for Minecraft's Website
An alternate way of canceling QB9's 3D Skin Editor for Minecraft subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the QB9's 3D Skin Editor for Minecraft app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://3dskineditor.qb9.net/ and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About QB9's 3D Skin Editor for Minecraft App
Make your Messi version to play in Messicraft! Create your Gaturro to play in Gatucraft! Use advanced tools like brush, paint bucket, eraser and color picker to edit your skin and create just the look you've been searching for! The editor is 3D. You can zoom and rotate the model to paint in a more comfortable way. This editor has tools to create pixelated textures. It has an easy to use skin part visibility chooser to let you focus just on the parts you want to edit. It also supports both skin layers of version 1.8 of Minecraft, allowing you to add details in relief to your skin. It...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app