How to Cancel Qapital
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Qapital: Find Money Happiness subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Qapital: Find Money Happiness subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Qapital Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Qapital: Find Money Happiness subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Qapital: Find Money Happiness".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Qapital: Find Money Happiness subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Qapital: Find Money Happiness subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Qapital Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Qapital: Find Money Happiness" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Qapital will now be canceled.
Cancel Qapital Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Qapital: Find Money Happiness via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Qapital: Find Money Happiness. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Qapital
Cancel Qapital via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Qapital: Find Money Happiness via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Qapital's Website
Another way of canceling Qapital: Find Money Happiness subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Qapital: Find Money Happiness app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.qapital.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Qapital: Find Money Happiness App
Your goals, our scientific approach to helping you take charge of your finances… it’s a winning combination that’s already helped more than 2 million people start their journey toward money happiness. Together with world-renowned behavioural scientist Dan Ariely, we’ve developed a smarter money app that helps you reach your financial goals without changing the way you live. The best part – our approach works just as well for couples as individuals. And because we know just how hard (and boring) it is to stick to saving and budgeting plans, Qapital’s checking, saving and investing tools do the heavy lifting for you – automatically. ***** Qapital is built on the idea that money happiness is personal. That’s why Qapital puts your Goals front and center, then helps you plan your spending, saving and investing around them. And you don’t need to give up your existing bank account. 1. Stop budgeting, start Qapitalizing Let’s face it, traditional budgeting simply doesn’t work for most people. Life gets in the way, or we see something we suddenly can’t live without – we’ve all been there. Qapital replaces spreadsheets with scientifically designed money tools that help you take charge of your entire financial universe. 2. Pay yourself first with Payday Divvy™ The Qapital effect starts the moment you get paid – Payday Divvy automatically divides up your paycheck between short- and long-term goals, bills and discretionary spending (don’t worry, your money is always...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app