How To Cancel PwC 360º Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of PwC 360º and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your PwC 360º subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your PwC 360º subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on PwC 360º website
- Alternatives to PwC 360º
Cancel PwC 360º Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel PwC 360º subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "PwC 360º".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling PwC 360º subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel PwC 360º subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel PwC 360º Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "PwC 360º" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to PwC 360º will now be canceled.
Cancel PwC 360º Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to PwC 360º via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see PwC 360º. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from PwC 360º
Cancel PwC 360º Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting PwC 360º via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on PwC 360º's Website
Another way of canceling PwC 360º subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the PwC 360º app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.pwc.com/id/en.html and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About PwC 360º App
Join our latest events in Indonesia with PwC 360º. Proudly presented by KAP Tanudiredja, Wibisana, Rintis & Rekan. (PwC Indonesia)
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app