How To Cancel Swagbucks Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Swagbucks and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Swagbucks subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Swagbucks subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Swagbucks website
- Alternatives to Swagbucks
Cancel Swagbucks Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Swagbucks subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Swagbucks".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Swagbucks subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Swagbucks subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Swagbucks Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Swagbucks" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Swagbucks will now be canceled.
Cancel Swagbucks Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Swagbucks via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Swagbucks. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Swagbucks
Cancel Swagbucks Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Swagbucks via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Swagbucks's Website
Another way of canceling Swagbucks subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Swagbucks app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://swagbucks.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Swagbucks App
Earn FREE gift cards faster by using the Swagbucks App by shopping your favorite retailers, taking surveys on the go, or discovering new products, services and content, all from the convenience of your phone. Join 100 Million registered members who have already earned over $700,000,000.00 dollars by shopping for a wide variety of brands at retailers that they love like Target, Walgreens, Kroger, The Home Depot, and more. Our free app lets you to earn by shopping in-store or online. Find all the latest deals from brands you enjoy, from a fancy hotel to a new pair of kicks at your favorite r...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app