How To Cancel KPOP Tiles Deluxe 2020 Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of KPOP Tiles Deluxe 2020 and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your KPOP Tiles Deluxe 2020 subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your KPOP Tiles Deluxe 2020 subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on KPOP Tiles Deluxe 2020 website
- Alternatives to KPOP Tiles Deluxe 2020
Cancel KPOP Tiles Deluxe 2020 Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel KPOP Tiles Deluxe 2020 subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "KPOP Tiles Deluxe 2020".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling KPOP Tiles Deluxe 2020 subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel KPOP Tiles Deluxe 2020 subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel KPOP Tiles Deluxe 2020 Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "KPOP Tiles Deluxe 2020" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to KPOP Tiles Deluxe 2020 will now be canceled.
Cancel KPOP Tiles Deluxe 2020 Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to KPOP Tiles Deluxe 2020 via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see KPOP Tiles Deluxe 2020. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from KPOP Tiles Deluxe 2020
Cancel KPOP Tiles Deluxe 2020 Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting KPOP Tiles Deluxe 2020 via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on KPOP Tiles Deluxe 2020's Website
Another way of canceling KPOP Tiles Deluxe 2020 subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the KPOP Tiles Deluxe 2020 app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About KPOP Tiles Deluxe 2020 App
KPOP Tiles Deluxe 2020 will challenge your reflexes and reaction time while you play your favorite K-POP songs on the piano. Don't miss the amazing chance to have fun while you play piano covers of your favorite K-Pop groups' songs such as Blackpink, BTS, EXO, Red Velvet, Seventeen, Mamamoo, Monsta X, GFriend, NCT, WJSN (Cosmic Girls), Day6, X1, Oh My Girl, Everglow, Got7, CLC, Winner, Iz*One, TXT, EXID, Stray Kids, Dreamcatcher, Super Junior, (G)I-dle, SHINee, iKon, Itzy, Apink, Ateez, Pentagon, Nu'est, Wanna One, Momoland, Sistar, BtoB, Bol4, Kard, SuperM, Girls Generation, AOA, Astro, Lo...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app